Hospitality Association of Rome & Floyd County
The purpose of the Hospitality Association of Rome & Floyd County is to increase awareness of the industry’s importance to the economic viability of our community.
Membership is comprised of local hotels, motels, restaurants and other local service industries. The Hospitality Association is the only local association that focuses specifically on the needs of the hospitality industry, and those of our visitors. The Hospitality Association also acts as a unified voice for the hospitality industry through representation on local issues and policies. Meetings are held the third Wednesday of every other month.
Benefits of membership in the Hospitality Association of Rome & Floyd County
- Exclusive listing for restaurants & properties in Georgia’s Rome Visitor Guide
- Quick communication & information pipeline
- Advocacy & lobbying voice
- Combined resources for bid placements to increase sports tourism & conventions
- Networking opportunities
- Added social media presence
- Low annual dues
- Dollar-for-dollar partnership with the Greater Rome Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Bi-monthly meetings
If your business is interested in becoming a member of the Hospitality Association, please contact us for more information.