Hospitality Association of Rome & Floyd County
The purpose of the Hospitality Association of Rome & Floyd County is to increase awareness of the industry’s importance to the economic viability of our community.
Membership is comprised of local hotels, motels, restaurants and other local service industries. The Hospitality Association is the only local association that focuses specifically on the needs of the hospitality industry, and those of our visitors. The Hospitality Association also acts as a unified voice for the hospitality industry through representation on local issues and policies. Meetings are held the third Wednesday of every other month.
Membership Information & Application: Download PDF
Benefits of membership in the Hospitality Association of Rome & Floyd County
- Exclusive listing for restaurants, retail & properties in Georgia’s Rome Visitor Guide
- Inclusion in Explore Georgia’s Rome card
- Featured on Georgia’s Rome Website & App
- Quick communication & information pipeline
- Advocacy & lobbying voice
- Combined resources for bid placements to increase sports tourism & conventions
- Networking opportunities
- Added social media presence
- Low annual dues
- Dollar-for-dollar partnership with the Georgia’s Rome Office of Tourism
- Bi-monthly meetings
Join the Hospitality Association Today!
Please contact one of our Association Coordinators for details:
Ann Hortman – 706.266.4304
Kendra Falcitelli – 706.295.5576
Nic Diaz – 706.266.9621
Office: 706.295.5576 or 800.444.1834