Hospitality Association of Rome & Floyd County
The purpose of the Hospitality Association of Rome & Floyd County is to increase awareness of the industry’s importance to the economic viability of our community.
Membership is comprised of local hotels, motels, restaurants and other local service industries. The Hospitality Association is the only local association that focuses specifically on the needs of the hospitality industry, and those of our visitors. The Hospitality Association also acts as a unified voice for the hospitality industry through representation on local issues and policies.
Membership Information & Application: View Details
Benefits of membership in the Hospitality Association of Rome & Floyd County
- Exclusive listing for restaurants, retail & properties in Georgia’s Rome Destination Guide (Print & Online)
- Inclusion in Explore Georgia’s Rome card (Discount card distributed to visitors and visiting groups only)
- Featured on Georgia’s Rome Website (127,244 Unique Users, 314,350 Page Views Annually)
- Social Media Promotion Opportunities (Over 40K Followers: Facebook, Instagram & Tiktok)
- Quick communication & information pipeline
- Advocacy & lobbying voice
- Combined resources for bid placements to increase sports tourism & conventions
- Networking opportunities
- Low annual dues
- Dollar-for-dollar partnership with the Georgia’s Rome Office of Tourism
- Quarterly meetings
Join the Hospitality Association Today!
Please contact our Association Coordinator for details:
Jody Jones: 706.346.6693