Georgia’s Rome Free Mobile Apps
Historic Myrtle Hill Cemetery App
Rome’s Historic Myrtle Hill Cemetery is home to more than 20,000 Romans since 1857. Located on one of Rome’s seven hills and sitting above the confluence of the Etowah, Oostanaula and Coosa Rivers. The cemetery provides dramatic and beautiful views of Rome while telling the stories of the pioneers and heroes of this community. Discover Rome’s rich heritage through text, audio, video and historical photos as you are guided by GPS through the cemetery.
Featured Sites on the Myrtle Hill App Tour
- Ellen Axson Wilson, First Lady of the United States
- Over 300 Civil War Soldiers
- The Story of John Wisdom, Paul Revere of the South
- Veterans Plaza – Dedicated to the Veterans of America
- America’s Known Solider of WWI
- Founders of Rome
- The Family of Martha Berry, founder of Berry College
- Alfred Shorter, namesake of Shorter College
- “The Lady who Saved Football in Georgia”
- Two young boys killed in the Winecoff Hotel fire of Atlanta in 1946
- “Human Bunny”
- + Over 50 additional sites!
Discover Georgia Trails App
Get maps for turn-by-turn directions on trails for hiking, biking and water throughout Georgia’s Rome.