Help spread community cheer by creating a sign for your home or yard that sends messages of hope to our community. Enter your sign for a chance to win a gift certificate from one of your favorite Georgia’s Rome Hospitality Association Members including restaurants, retailers, service providers and hotels.
How to enter
- Create a poster or sign of encouragement and include the hashtag: #RomeGaStrong.
- Then, post your entry on your social media page via Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #RomeGaStrong.
- Facebook users can also submit entries by messaging a photo of the entry to the Georgia’s Rome Facebook Page. (Please note that many Facebook accounts have privacy settings that will not allow tourism staff to see tagged images, so the messaging option has been offered as an entry option).
- The deadline to enter is Sunday, March 29.
Voting & Prizes
- The tourism office will post submissions for People’s Choice voting on the Georgia’s Rome Facebook page on Monday, March 30.
- Voting will be open for 24 hours.
- The submissions with the most reactions and shares will win a gift certificate of choice from any one of Rome’s Hospitality Members including restaurants, retailers, service providers and hotels. The prizes are 1st place: $75, 2nd place: $50, 3rd place: $25
- Winners can select a gift card from one of the Georgia’s Rome Hospitality Members: Restaurants, Retailers, Service providers, Hotels
- All participants are encouraged to post their entries on a front window of their residence or in their front yard
- Larger posters are preferable as they will be more visible from the road, but any poster that is at least 8.5″ x 11″ will be acceptable for entry
- Signs must display only positive messages and/or visual images
- Bright and colorful signs will stand out
- Any medium can be used including cardboard, paper, markers, paint and collage
- All signs should include the hashtag: #RomeGaStrong
Show You Are Rome Georgia Strong!
Everyone is looking for ways to make a difference, let’s all encourage one another and show we are Rome Georgia Strong while staying at home.
Looking for more ways to have fun while at home?
- Georgia’s Rome Livin’ La Vida Local Photo & Video Contest – Entries due April 5
Leave a comment