UNDERGOING RENOVATIONS. CLOSED MARCH 2019 TILL SEPTEMBER 2019.
Completed and dedicated November 11, 1911, this chapel was named for the first architect at Berry, Capt. John Barnwell. It was originally used as both a classroom building and a chapel. The classrooms have also been used for a study hall, music studio, library and store. Pews built in the school shop replaced school desks in 1920. The altar, also made in the school shop, was a gift of the College Class 1951.
No cleaning fees
Weather Contingency: N/A
Partial ADA Compliance
Alcohol Permitted: No
Reservations: One year in advance