205 RiverSide Parkway NE , Rome, Ga 30161
Each month, the Rome-Floyd County Library installs a new story on their StoryWalk Trail. The trail is located on the AdventHealth Redmond ECO Greenway. The StoryWalk starts on the sidwalk located betweent river and the library parking lot.
- Access the trail from the parking lot of the Rome-Floyd County Library
- The cover of the book starts on page 2 of the storywalk. Follow the trail reading on your right until you almost reach the Town Green, then u-turn back following the page numbers until you return to the library.
- Once you finish the book, you will be given instructions on how to claim your prize for reading the book
- The StoryWalk Project was created by Ann Ferguson of Monpelier, VT and developed in collaboration with the Kellogg-Hubbard Libaray. StoryWalk is a registered service mark owned by Ms. Ferguson.
- Address: 205 RiverSide Parkway NE, Rome, GA 30161-2922