- Go see The Nutcracker at the Rome City Auditorium.
A favorite each year, this is a MUST-SEE performance.
2. Spend some time drinking coffee and eating sweets at Honeymoon Bakery.
Try one of their delicious cupcakes. Absolutely devine!
3. Treat yourselves to a fancy dinner with wine at La Scala.
If you love lamb, you’ll definitely want to try tonight’s dinner special. Yum!
4. Enjoy a more casual dinner with drinks at the Harvest Moon Cafe, Dark Side of the Moon, or the Moon Roof Bar.
Look at those crab cakes. It’d be sin to miss those!
5. Watch a movie at Mount Berry Square. Maybe Mockingjay: Part 2?
Go get ’em Katniss!
6. Enjoy some live music at Brewhouse Music & Grill.
What’s not to love about some burgers and brews with LUKE COMBS??!?!?!