Media/Film & TV
Whether it’s a leisurely day touring the largest college campus in the world, fishing on our three rivers, cheering for tomorrow’s major league stars, dining in one of our unique bistros, or touring the historic Victorian downtown district – you will certainly discover what makes Rome a distinct location known for its southern hospitality and unique culture.
Services offered to media
- Rome, Ga. press kit in CD, e-mail, or printed format
- Press Tours
- Complimentary accommodations
- High resolution images
- Press releases
- Location scouting
The Greater Rome Convention & Visitors Bureau maintains a current database of over 10,000 photographs of Rome and Floyd County. Access to these high resolution images will be granted to qualified media and event planners. Approval will not be granted for use by private individuals or any commercial ventures.
- “A Miracle in the Mountains” – The story of Martha Berry and Berry College
- “The Man Who Was Buried Three Times”
- Three rivers, a national virgin forest and miles of trails
- Eagles, birdies and deer sighted daily: Stonebridge Golf Club
- The Legacy of Martha Berry
- A pool in the shape of Georgia
- Major Ridge and the Trail of Tears
- Tomorrow’s Major League Stars: Rome Braves
- ”Where Romans Rest” and other famous people buried at Myrtle Hill Cemetery
- Union & Confederate Civil War Sites -The only location in Georgia with 4 full years of activity during the War.
To request a Rome, Georgia press kit or photography, schedule a tour or scout a film location, email Lisa Smith at Lisa@RomeGeorgia.org, or call 800-444-1834.