Blossom Hill is named for one of Rome’s seven hills. This beautiful restaurant is located in Rome’s River District, just a couple streets away from Broad Street in downtown Rome.
- Specializing in BBQ from pulled pork to brisket to ribs, the menu offers a good variety.
- Enjoy classic favorites including burgers, wings, fried chicken, and fish n chips.
- Desserts include handspun milkshakes and the best fried pie you’ve ever tasted!
- Special Saturday brunch menu.
- Enjoy the relaxed outdoor atmosphere with a covered patio and green space. There is plenty of indoor seating as well.
- Families love the turf-lawn for playing games including corn hole and ping pong.