2022 Georgia’s Rome Photo & Video – Exhibition Details
Photos selected for the exhibition will be on exhibit June 4 – July 5.
Awards: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Honorable Mention and People’s Choice will be announced at the reception.
- March 10 – April 24 midnight: Submit photo & video entries
- April 25 – 28: Photo & video entries are posted on Georgia’s Rome facebook & youtube pages for People’s Choice voting
- Friday, April 29: Artists whose works are selected for the exhibition will be notified by email and/or phone
- Monday, May 2: Artists whose works are selected for the exhibition will be announced publicly during National Travel and Tourism Week
- Wednesday, June 1: Deadline for selected artists to deliver works for exhibition (art must be framed and ready for hanging or presentation); deliver works to the Georgia’s Rome Office of Tourism
- Saturday, June 4: Opening Awards Reception: Public invited to opening reception, awards at the Courtyard Rome Riverwalk 1st Floor Gallery at 5 pm
- July 5: Last day of show
- July 7: Photographers pick-up works at the Georgia’s Rome Office of Tourism
- The public will have the opportunity to select a People’s Choice Award for best photo and best video to be featured at the exhibition.
- All entrants’ photos will be uploaded onto the Georgia’s Rome Facebook page, and all videos will be uploaded to the Georgia’s Rome YouTube page.
- The public will be invited to vote from Monday, April 25 to Thursday, April 28.
- The photo and video with the most combined Likes and Comments will each win the People’s Choice Award.
1st Place: $100 Gift Card
2nd Place: $50 Gift Card
3rd Place: $25 Gift Card
People’s Choice: $50 Gift Card (1 winner for video; 1 winner for photo)
- Artist’s works selected for the exhibition will be recognized at a public art reception
- Work will also be showcased and credited throughout the year in print and online media promoting Georgia’s Rome.
- All work selected for the exhibition is for sale unless otherwise noted. Interested parties should contact the artist directly to handle purchase agreements. Contact information for each artist will be provided at the exhibition.
>> Back to Call for Entries