Looking for some ideas to treat your date this Valentine’s Day? Here are a few that are guaranteed to please!
The Harvest Moon Cafe is an all-around great atmosphere. Make reservations for a romantic dinner with your date to go over the moon and back, and enjoy some the best food Rome has to offer. What’s not to love? Literally nothing. Single? Who cares? The food alone is worth making a visit, and you could spend an evening chowing down with some great drinks at Dark Side of the Moon or the Moon Roof Bar!
What ISN’T there to say about Honeymoon Bakery? Everything here is so good, you’re basically having a love affair with the pastries. Speaking of which, I really need to go and get a few more desserts.
Romantic Getaway at the Courtyard Rome Riverwalk
Treat your sweetheart to a Valentine’s Day dinner & romantic getaway on February 14 or 15! Plan for a decadent dinner, a night out, or both!
See an Exciting Musical Together
The groups behind the Rome shakespeare Festival puts on different shows at the Rivers Arts District Playhouse at Makervillage. I Do! I Do! makes for a perfect evening out on the town for Valentine’s Day!
Enjoy a Fancy Date at Bistro 208
Bistro 208 serves up some of the best dishes in Rome! As a winner of Explore Georgia’s Top 100 Plates, you know you’re in for a treat. A perfect date night experience!
Indulge in sweets with Your Sweetheart or Enjoy an Overnight Getaway at Hawthorn Suites
Even More Sweet Ideas
- Romantic Getaway to lovely little Cave Spring and enjoy an amazing meal from Linde Marie’s
- Treat yourselves to a Candlelit dinner at Doug’s Deli Downtown or get a few of their delicious cookies!
- Cater your date to an authentic Italian dinner at Bella Roma Grill
- A couples paddle trip along Rome’s rivers
- A romantic hike with breathtaking views to the House O’ Dreams
- Take a scenic tour of the Oak Hill Gardens
- Split a milkshake or two at the City Creamery
- Sample wines (or beers if you prefer) at the Foundry Growler Bar