2020 Georgia’s Rome Photo & Video – Exhibition Details
Selected photos and videos will be showcased at the Rome Area History Museum during National Travel & Tourism Week. The exhibition will run from May 5 –16 . A reception for selected artists will be held on May 5 from 5 – 7 p.m.
- Entrants will be notified through email and/or phone by Friday, April 10.
- Entries selected for the exhibition must be suitable and ready for hanging or presentation.
- Selected works must be delivered by Friday, May 1 to the Rome Area History Museum.
- Framed photographs may not exceed the size of 18” x 24”.
- Artists selected to exhibit their work are responsible to print, frame and deliver photos for entry into the exhibition. The Georgia’s Rome Office of Tourism reserves the right to refuse works that are not suitable and ready for hanging and presentation.
- Photos selected for the exhibition must remain on exhibit during the entire exhibition from May 5-16, 2020.
- All work selected for the exhibition is for sale unless otherwise noted. Interested parties should contact the artist directly to handle purchase agreements. Contact information for each artist will be provided at the exhibition and on the Georgia’s Rome website. Artwork sold during the exhibition must remain on exhibit until the exhibition closes.
The public will have the opportunity to select a People’s Choice Award for best photo and best video to be featured at the exhibition. All entrants’ photos will be uploaded onto the Georgia’s Rome Facebook page, and all videos will be uploaded to the Georgia’s Rome YouTube page. The public will be invited to vote from Monday, April 6 through Thursday, April 9, 2020 The photo and video with the most combined Likes, Comments, and Shares will each win the People’s Choice Award.
- Artist works selected for the exhibition will be recognized at a public art reception at Farrell’s Frame & Design during National Travel & Tourism Week in May.
- Work will also be showcased and credited throughout the year in print and online media promoting Georgia’s Rome.
- All work selected for the exhibition is for sale unless otherwise noted. Interested parties should contact the artist directly to handle purchase agreements. Contact information for each artist will be provided at the exhibition.
>> Back to Call for Entries