Whether you are planning a convention, board meeting, staff retreat, reunion, wedding or sports tournament, the experienced staff of the Greater Rome Convention and Visitors Bureau will assist you at no cost. Read on to see what we can do to help you!
Complimentary services include the following
- General information on facilities, hotels, attractions, restaurants, entertainment & transportation
- Site Visits
- Bid presentation: hotel & facility availability & rates
- Promotional literature for pre-mailings & on-site event use
- Customized itinerary for delegate/spouse tours & recreation
- Ideas for theme parties & entertainment
- Referrals to suppliers for needed goods & services
- Registration assistance
- Welcome packets
- Toll-free number
The Greater Rome Convention and Visitors Bureau’s mission is to strengthen the economic fabric of the community through tourism development.
Purpose of the Greater Rome Convention and Visitors Bureau
The purpose and objectives shall be to promote the tourism, motorcoach, sporting events and convention industry and encourage the development of tourism activities in Rome and Floyd County and vicinity. The Bureau shall promulgate the highest principles and best practices of civic promotion, showing no favor or affection to any special interest or group, and working only in the best interest of all of the citizens of Rome and Floyd County.