2017 Georgia’s Rome Photo & Video – Exhibition Details
Georgia’s Rome is pleased to partner with Makervillage for the exhibition. Selected photos and videos will be showcased at Makervillage‘s gallery during National Travel & Tourism Week. The exhibition will run from May 7 – 20. A reception for selected artists will be held on opening day, Sunday, May 7.
- Entrants will be notified through email and/or phone by Monday, April 10.
- Entries selected for the exhibition must be suitable and ready for hanging or presentation.
- Selected works must be delivered by May 1, 2017 to the Tourism Office located at 402 Civic Center Drive, Rome, GA 30161.
- Framed photographs may not exceed the size of 18” x 24”.
- Artists selected to exhibit their work are responsible to print, frame and deliver photos for entry into the exhibition. Georgia’s Rome reserves the right to refuse works that are not suitable and ready for hanging and presentation.
- Photos and videos selected for the exhibition must remain on exhibit during the entire exhibition from May 7-20, 2017.
- All work selected for the exhibition is for sale unless otherwise noted. Interested parties should contact the artist directly to handle purchase agreements. Contact information for each artist will be provided at the exhibition and on the Georgia’s Rome website. Artwork sold during the exhibition must remain on exhibit until the exhibition closes.
The public will have the opportunity to select a People’s Choice Award for best photo and best video to be featured at the exhibition. All entrants’ photos will be uploaded onto the Georgia’s Rome Facebook page, and all videos will be uploaded to the Georgia’s Rome YouTube page. The public will be invited to vote from Monday, April 3 through Sunday, April 9. The photo and video with the most combined Likes, Comments, and Shares will each win the People’s Choice Award.
- Artist works selected for the exhibition will be recognized at a public art reception at Makerspace during National Travel & Tourism Week in May.
- Work will also be showcased and credited throughout the year in print and online media promoting Georgia’s Rome.
- All work selected for the exhibition is for sale unless otherwise noted. Interested parties should contact the artist directly to handle purchase agreements. Contact information for each artist will be provided at the exhibition and on the Georgia’s Rome website.
>> Back to Call for Entries