Celebrate a romantic weekend this Valentine’s Day in Rome! There is plenty going on between the rivers for you and that special somebody, from a night out at one of Rome’s finest restaurants to music from some of our local bands. Check out the list below to find out which date would fancy your loved one the most!
– The Claremont House is offering a six-course Valentine’s dinner on Thursday, Feb. 13, Friday, Feb. 14, and Saturday, Feb. 15. Highlights include velvet chicken soup, chocolate-covered strawberries, and black magic chocolate cake. BYOB. Reservations are required at 706-291-0900. $50 per person.
– Your favorite downtown and local restaurants will be offering something special for you and your loved one’s special night. The Harvest Moon Cafe and Bella Roma Grill will both be offering Valentine’s Day menus.
– Steamsaw Productions presents the 4th annual Dream Night of Romance on Friday, Feb. 14 at the 400 Block Bar. Doors open at 10:00 p.m., with live music by Rome’s Muletide Perkins Trio as well as Boo Reefa from Athens.
– Berry College Theatre Company presents “Little Shop of Horrors” at Blackstone Theater at Berry College from Feb. 13 – Feb. 23. It’s a gruesomely funny twist on a love story originally written by Howard Ashman.
– Darlington School’s Fine Arts Department will present “The Sound of Music” at the Rome City Auditorium from Feb. 14 – Feb. 16. Show times for both performances will be 7:30 p.m., with a Sunday show at 2:30 p.m.
– Not shy to get up and sing in front of your significant other? Las Palmas on Riverside Parkway will host Karaoke Night on Thursday, Feb. 13 starting at 7 p.m.
– Can’t celebrate with your honey until after the official day? The Exchange Club of Rome will host the 14th annual “Night at the Movies” at Rome Cinemas in West Rome on Tuesday, Feb. 18. The fundraiser event starts at 6 p.m. with a delicious display of food and cocktails. Afterwards, ticketholders will be able to view one of six blockbuster films starting at 7:30 p.m. All proceeds from the event will go to the Family Resource Center and their efforts to stop child abuse.
Have any questions? Visit the www.RomeEvents.org powered by VenueDog to find out details and more events happening in Georgia’s Rome!